Saturday, September 6, 2008

High School Musical on Ice!!

Today me and Brea took Kaelin and Holly to see HSM on ice. It was okay. The girls seemed to like it. There was one time when Kaelin layed her head down and said she was tired! They wanted to cups with the snow cone in it. I said okay thinking they would be around $5-7. NO they were $16 for ONE!!!! So we got these little bitty cups with snow cones!!! I will post some pics tomorrow. I am too tired to do it tonight!!!


I started Challenge #3 today!!

Here is day one!!

his week we will be working on Christmas cards!!! Nothing like getting ahead on something right?

Holiday Cards:

1. Create a card using colors other than red or green.

2. Include the words from a favorite Christmas song.

3. Include three different kinds of embellishments.


LAYOUTS!!

1. Create a base using at least two solid pieces of cardstock and three pieces of pattern paper.

2. Create a pocket or file folder with one photo on the cover and lots of ribbon, fibers or flowers, and attach the pocket to the base.

Post your pictures here and if you have any questions, just ask!

Good luck! Have fun! I look forward to seeing pretty cards and bases


I also have one set done but to tired to loud them on the computer!! Tomorrow I will start the other two and post pics of them all!!!!

No comments: