Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LONG DAY!!!!

We had a very busy do today! I had class again!! YAH!! I came home and finished one of my challenges for this week!! (will post at the end!) Rob came and stole the kids and brought them to Chuck E Cheese for about 2 hours. As soon as they came in I threw the older two in the car to go to soccer practice! Kaelin did so good tonight. They were playing on teams and she did really good getting her ball in the goal. I can't wait til Saturday for the game!! It should be really funny!!! After that dad took us to dinner!! Kaelin's ate 2 pieces of pizza at CEC then at Wendy's she ate all of her happy meal (4 nuggets) and then ask for more. We got her 4 more and she ate all those also. She even ate half my fries!! And still ask for more chicken!! WHAT A PIGGY!!! Dad brought the kids home. When I got home MeeMee was rocking KJ and that is NOT normal! He looked aweful!! He has ANOTHER ear infection!!!!!!!! Got to take him to the doctor tomorrow!!! The kids stayed up really late and I know Kaelin will be exhausted in the morning!! Well I have so much to do but have done nothing!! I have nothing ready for Mommy's Secret this weekend! I don' t even have my consign stuff ready and I have been working on it since May! So tomorrow night (NOT tonight) I will be pulling an all-nighter to get stuff done!!!!

Anyways.. on with the challenge!!

Day 4... The last day!!

Holiday Cards:

1. This card must include at least one of the following: gold, silver or copper.

2. This card must include a Bible verse.

3. This card should include some sort of nativity scene.



Layouts:

1. Create a subtitle for the layout and attach it.

2. Create an additional journaling space and add it to the layout.

3. Add any final touches that you feel are necessary for the layout, but remember that sometimes the best final touches are to do nothing more.

Post your pics here and don't forget to ask questions!!

I hope you had fun with Challenge 3. I certainly did, and I am really looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards and final layouts. Good luck everyone!


I have only finished Kaelin's, the boys probably won't get finished until this weekend while I am at Mommy's Secret or next week after I get calmed back down!!!

Kaelin's ( I am not going to show the progress just the finished, if you would like to see the progress email me and I will send you pics)

Photobucket

No comments: