Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mommy's Secret!

Yesterday was a LONG day! I had class and mom took the baby to the Dr. Ear infection and bacterial infection. Then Kaelin had her follow up with the ENT (that we forgot about and were LATE) I also brought KJ because his ear was bleeding. Everything was fine with both of them. After we got home I had to finish getting everything ready for Mommy's Secret. Got all my stuff ready and then Rob wanted to add somemore. We were up until 12:00. So I didn't add his stuff until this morning. So we spent all morning finishing things up. Finally got it all ready to be dropped off!! 258 items!! Mom went with me to drop it off. Thank God because we were there for an hour and half and I could only imagine how long I would have been there if she wasn't there to help. When I finally got home I started getting stuff ready for my booth at Mommy's Secret. I went up there tonight to start putting things up. I am not sure if I am ready for this LONG weekend. Kaelin also had soccer tonight. It was so HOT!! I sure hope it is not this hot on Saturday. I took pics of her practicing but did not get them loaded on the computer. It will probably have to wait until Monday. She also got her uniform. Their colors are red, white, and blue. The uniform looks like Spiderman. Kaed thinks they are!! I did not put them on her to take a picture tonight, but I will for sure get one before the game on Saturday. It has been along 2 days so I am going to bed early tonight! I promise to post pics soon!!

Love

No comments: