Monday, September 8, 2008

I know!!!

I need to keep up daily because this post is going to be REALLY long!! Sorry I have a lot to catch up on!!

First, High school Musical on Saturday!! I am only going to post a few pics because I am working on the layout and it will be up by Friday!! I PROMISE!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday!!! Grandparents day!! I am ALMOST forgot!! Chris called and reminded me and told me to do something special for mom before she went to work. So I run to my room pick out a card (THANK YOU SWAPS!!) and have all three kids sign it. Then we go next door and mom IS NOT THERE!!! I call her and she said she was coming back to the house before she went to work. I told her to come see us before she left. She thought something was wrong.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kaelin opened her card for her and showed her their names!!! Mom didn't even know it was grandparents day!!! Kaelin signed her own name in the card, I just told her which letters to write. She forgot the "a" and her "n" was backwards!! BUT she did GREAT!! She is growing up! :(

Okay well then there is today!!

KOHEN JAEMS is 11 months old!!!! Can you believe it!!!!! Here are some pics I took today!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay that is enough!! I took like 100!!!! I will put the rest in Kodak gallery and get them out to everyone!!!

And this is what he learned today!!
Photobucket


Also today, the older two started dance!! Kaed had such a good time!!! He was soo excited and he DID GREAT!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket


And after he came home and PAST OUT!!!
Photobucket


And here are some cute ones of KJ:

Future Michael Phelps!!!
Photobucket
New shoes!!
Photobucket

And the boys!!
Photobucket



WOW I am really behind on the challenges!! I sure hope noone is trying to keep up on here!! I PROMISE next week I will keep up!!!


Day 2:

Holiday Cards:

1. Create a card using only red, white and either gold or silver.

2. Write a short poem.

3. Include one homemade embellishment.


Scrapper’s Choice:

1. Add ribbon or fiber to the base in at least three places.

2. Mat or outline photographs after cropping them to at least two different sizes.

3. Attach photographs to layout.

4. Add additional embellishments to one photograph to make it the focal point of the layout.


Good luck! Have fun! I look forward to seeing pretty cards and layouts

Kohen Day 2
Photobucket

Kaed Day 2
Photobucket

Day 3:

Holiday Cards:

Today we’re going to do something a little different. Instead of making holiday cards, we’re going to make holiday gift tags to be used on the presents that will go under your Christmas tree. To be precise each scrapper doing the holiday cards challenge must make 5 gift tags and the requirements for each gift tag are provided below.

Gift Tag #1
1. Must be red and gold.
2. Must be embellished only with words and ribbon or fibers.

Gift Tag #2
1. Can be any color desired.
2. Must have a handmade poinsettia

Gift Tag #3
1. Must be blue and silver.
2. Must have a bell on it – this can be an actual bell, a stamped bell, a die cut bell or a handmade bell.

Gift Tag #4
1. Must be green and white.
2. Must have either a Christmas tree or holly on it.

Gift Tag #5
1. Must have some plaid in Christmas colors.
2. Must have Santa’s face on it.

Notes about All 5 Gift Tags:

1. Cannot be smaller than 2x3 inches.

2. Cannot be larger than 5x7 inches.


Scrapper’s Choice:

1. Journal inside your file folder or pocket, preferably in your own handwriting, but not necessarily so.

2. Create a title using at least three different kinds of paper and a special technique.

NOTE:
Each scrapper gets to define what constitutes a special technique for her, but be prepared to explain why the chosen technique is special for you.

Kohen's Day 3:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kaed's day 3:
(COMING SOON)




Kaelin DAY 1!!
Photobucket


Yes I am behind on my own challenge, but I have been sick!!! I will get caught up and post them FINISHED by Friday!!

No comments: